The pandemic has changed the way we deliver dentistry to you.
We want you to know that your safety is a top priority. We take sterilization and infection prevention seriously.
- We recommend a NEGATIVE Covid test to book an appointment.
- We wear extra personal protective equipment
- Have installed air purification systems throughout the office
- We space out dental appointments to allow for disinfection
- We perform advanced and on-site Covid-19 patient screenings
- Everyone is required to wear a mask.
- Only patients with an appointment are allowed into our waiting area to maintain physical distancing
We all have family to protect. You are part of our family.
Please stay home if you have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, or difficulty breathing) or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you are sick and have an upcoming dental appointment, call us to report your symptoms or to reschedule.
We thank you for helping us keep our office safe for everyone. We’re all in this together!